Type of employment: full-time
Contract type: unlimited
Travel: up to 20 %
As a Mechanical Designer at MSK, you will develop 2D layouts, 3D models and assemblies for current and potential projects, using AutoCAD and AutoDesk Inventor. You will directly support our local office and occasionally receive the opportunity to assist our international subsidiaries. New developments and prototypes for packaging and palletizing machines will be created in international teams, where you will get the chance to directly involve yourself with contributing your technical knowledge and creativity. Furthermore, you will perform mechanical analysis for machine parts and assembly groups guaranteeing their functionality. During running projects, you’ll support our Technical Project Managers by supplying innovative, customized layouts and also by ordering equipment. As a support of our Service department, you’ll help creating part drawings, manuals and training documents.
- Completed mechanical engineering degree of at least 4 years
- Minimum of 3 years experience in mechanical design
- Excellent knowledge of CAD software, especially AutoCAD and Inventor
- Proficient with MS Office suite as well as experience in working with an ERP system
- Ability to travel occasionally (domestic and international)
- Creative mindset that can solve problems simply and innovatively
- Ability to work both independtly and in teams
- Resilient and flexible work ethic
- International career possibilities
- A working position which reflects your personality
- Space for contribution and development
- An innovative and international work environment
- Company-wide cultural values, which do not only exist, but are alive within the whole group
- A performance-oriented compensation
- Support in continuing education
Start your career with MSK.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application (incl. stating your salary expectations as well as your earliest possible entry date).