At our site in Alemania (Kleve) we are searching for a
Mechanical Designer (m/f/d)
Type of employment: Full-time
Contract type: Permanent
- With your knowledge, you create construction layouts and documents which are an important part of contractual negotiations carried out by sales and which, after contracts are signed, are the basis of production.
- With the help of assemblies and AutoCAD and Inventor, you develop and design machines and plants.
- You create customer-specific solutions and ensure efficiency and economic thinking.
- In our development division, you also apply your creativity and innovativeness purposeful in fields of machine type optimization and prototyping.
- Completed studies (Dipl./MSc./BSc.) in mechanical engineering, construction, production or manufacturing technology
Alternatively, qualification as a certified mechanical engineering technician
- Ideally work experience in the mechanical construction of machines and plants
- Well-grounded knowledge of ERP and CAD systems, especially AutoCAD and Inventor are of advantage
- Innovativeness, creativity and the ability to work in a team
- Reliability, flexibility, solution-orientation and a “hands-on” mentality
- Good knowledge of English and German
Our company is growing. Therefore, we are looking for people with a lot of experience and know-how. But also if you are just at the beginning of your career and would like to develop further with us, we look forward to receiving your application.
- A personal work environment in a strong, innovative and future-oriented medium-sized family business
- International diversity in mixed teams with exciting projects and opportunities for promotion and development
- Extensive onboarding with an individual mentoring program
- Benefits such as an in-house restaurant, free fruit, company parties with partners, company parking, collective sport events, performance-related pay and 30 vacation days
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).