At our site in Germany (Kleve) we are searching for a
Purchaser (m/f/d) Electrical Systems
Type of employment: Full-time
Contract type: Permanent
- To ensure an efficient production flow according to schedule, you are responsible for on-time procurement and purchasing of goods in proper quantity and quality in the area of electrical systems.
- You ensure a disruption-free supply of materials through attractively priced and on-time material planning.
- You handle requests for materials and the processing and supervision of orders, and monitor and track delivery times.
- You maintain contacts with our suppliers.
- You optimize existing procurement processes in collaboration with your colleagues.
- You work closely with our development and engineering departments – both nationally and internationally.
- Completed vocational training as industrial clerk, electrician, mechatronics engineer, or comparable, ideally with further training in materials management/purchasing, for example as a business management specialist for purchasing
- Applicants who have completed a degree in industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, (technical) business administration or comparable are also welcome
- Professional experience in purchasing electrical components or in materials management
- Negotiation skills, a confident manner and affinity with technology
- Commitment and an independent and goal-oriented approach to work
- Team player with good communication skills
- Good English skills; additional language skills are a plus
- A personal work environment in a strong, innovative and future-oriented medium-sized family business
- International diversity in mixed teams with exciting projects and opportunities for promotion and development
- Extensive onboarding with an individual mentoring program
- Benefits such as an in-house restaurant, free fruit, company parties with partners, company parking, collective sport events, performance-related pay and 30 vacation days
Start your future with MSK.
We look forward to receiving your online application (including your expected salary and the earliest possible starting date).